10 FACTS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT REDHEADS
Here are 10 facts about redheads that you probably didn't know.
1. Natural red hair is harder to dye than other shades
2. Redheads have less hair on their heads
3. Redheads never go gray - their red pigment just lightens
4. The rarest combination in the world is red hair with blue eyes
5. They are more sensitive to pain and hot and cold temperatures
6. The Romans held redheaded slaves at a higher price
7. Russia translates to mean ‘Land of the Reds'
8. 40% of Britons carry the redhead gene or are "secret gingers"
9. Adolf Hitler banned ginger marriages
10. Redheads generate their own Vitamin D