10 Ways to Lose Friends and Irritate People
Posted Friday, April 18th 2014 @ 8am
We can think of a LOT more than 10 things to add to this list, but here are just a few - it’s a list of ways you can lose your friends and irritate people. If you notice yourself doing one or more of these, it’s time for an intervention.
1. You thoughtlessly waste other people’s time
2. You ignore people outside your “level”
3. You ask for too much.
4. You ignore people in genuine need.
5. You ask a question so you can talk about yourself.
6. You pull a “do you know who I am?”
7. You don’t dial it back
8. You mistake self-deprecation for permission.
9. You humblebrag.
10. You push your opinions onto others.