Posted August 15th, 2014 @ 8:41am
"I wish that I knew what I know now when I was younger." Don't we all, Rod; don't we all. E! writer Jenna Mullins just turned 30, and to honor the occasion, she came up with a list of 30 things she wishes she could tell her younger self. Here are 10 of them (click on the link for all 30):
- High school popularity truly doesn't matter.
- You go to college to find your bridesmaids, not your husband.
- Your mother is almost always right.
- Take care of your teeth.
- Being the wasted party girl stops being cool after college.
- Take naps.
- Start that 401k immediately.
- You do not need a relationship to feel complete.
- Learn a different language.
- Don't bleach your hair.