One woman who works as a professional breakup coach (yes, that's apparently a thing) has five reasons why it's time to get the breakup over with.
1. The relief is so worth it. - You will feel at peace and relieved to let your relationship go. Though there is pain in breakup a you also let go of a lot of stress over knowing you're not with the right person for you.
2. You can move forward. - You don't realize how much relationships are holding you back until you're free to do the things you weren't able to do before.
3. You'll feel proud of yourself. - It might take time but you'll feel stronger for stepping up and ending the relationship.
4. Your loved ones deserve honesty and so do you. - The person you're with and you yourself deserve to live in the truth. If this partnership isn't meant to last that truth needs to be in the open.
5. Healing. - When you move on you can truly heal.