Posted April 11th, 2014 @ 7:08am
We’ve all explored the idea of humans having a sixth sense. The reality is your body is loaded with extra sensory you don’t even realize using. Here are a few examples:
5) You sense a fake smile ... Before it happens! – You process non-verbal cues faster than verbal ones.
4) Women smell when other women ovulate – And often times, the woman don’t get along well. This is due to spiked testosterone levels.
3) Women have ability to spot a cheater just looking ... and get a whiff of his STDs – An Australian University did an intense study on this with two groups. Cheaters and non-cheaters. It was shocking how a majority of the women were dead on!
2) You Can Smell Fattier Food, Even if the Difference Is Minute – Scientists found the body can literally tell the difference between higher and lower calorie food just by smell.
1) Your Sense of Touch Can Feel a Zit on a Gnat's Ass – Yep, turns out our fingers are so used to fiddling with little tiny things that we can sense physical detail at the nano-level.