Posted Friday, June 20th 2014 @ 8am
Kids are great, but you know what can be better? Not having them, as HuffPo recently chronicled in its list of the 19 best things about being childless (10 highlights are listed below; click on the link for the complete list):
- You never have to watch Nickelodeon against your will.
- You can swear as much as you want.
- You don't have to get up at 6 a.m. on Christmas morning.
- You can go to the bathroom with the door closed, and it won't open unless it's the dog.
- You never have to go into Forever 21.
- You can go to the movies whenever you want.
- You can decide to go away for the weekend on a Friday morning.
- You never have to go to Disneyland as an adult.
- You don't need to bring a 30-pound bag of snacks and toys everywhere.
- You never have to say "potty." Ever.