1. Google - with stock worth over $1,000 and the company donating money when their employees do volunteer work they continue to top best workplace lists.
2. SAS - there's an on site health center that's open to family members of employees.
3. The Boston Consulting Group - with over 50 years of service this company is growing with 10% more jobs over the past year.
4. Edward Jones - their turnover is at an industry low 8%.
5. Quicken Loans - focused on turning around the brain drain in Detroit it gives incentives to employees for moving to the city.
6. Genentech - this biotech company works closely with the real patients they are researching care for.
7. Salesforce.com - they've doubled their workforce to 10,000 in the past two years.
8. Intuit - they offer fitness incentives and give new hires an entire month to get used to the work environment before giving them assignments.
9. Robert W Baird & Co - they cap employee work weeks to 37 1/2 hours.
10. DPR Construction - they make open floor office plans for companies like Facebook and Pixar.
11. Camden Property Trust - they're sure to give employees plenty of surprise bonuses when the company is doing well.
12. Wegmans Food Markets - half of their employees are under 25 and then are able to find growth within the company.
13. David Weekley Homes - they provide college scholarships for their employees kids.
14. Burns & McDonnell - they have one of the best stock ownership plans in the country.
15. Hilcorp - if they meet their goals by 2015 every single person in the company will get $100,000.
16. CHG Healthcare Services - employees get 29 paid days off a year.
17. USAA - former military families fill this company's employment spots.
18. Southern Ohio Medical Center - they pay all of the tuition for employees trying to pursue a further degree.
19. Baptist Health South Florida - they give $10,000 to first time home buyers.
20. Ultimate Software - every single employee is a shareholder and that stock just continues to rise.
To see the full list of 100: