Scott Disick drank so much one night last month he had to go to the hospital for alcohol poisoning.

Sources say Kourtney Kardashian's baby-daddy went to a nightclub in The Hamptons on June 22nd with friends and was binge drinking.

He told his friends he was so messed up he felt someone had drugged him so they went to the hospital where doctors determined he had no drugs in his system but had alcohol poisoning.

Sources say Disick hasn't had a drink since and is getting counselling.



MORE HERE