We all love music, so I thought it'd be cool to share my CURRENT top 5 songs. These are the songs that I've been keeping on repeat this week.
These literally switch day to day..... and in all honesty it's too hard to choose at times! I have a lot of favorite songs but today I'm just going to talk about 5 of them.
So let's jump in!
- Best I Ever Had - Drake This one will never get old and is absolutely my #1 favorite song EVER! If you can't recall how this song goes..... let me remind you!
"Sweatpants, hair tied, chillin' with no make-up on, that's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong"
- La Dificil - Bad Bunny When Bad Bunny dropped YHLQMDLG I listened to the whole album on repeat for WEEKS. This was a hard choice because I LOVE all of Bad Bunny's music... but it's ok I'll be back with another fav next week.
"Se hace la difícil, pero se va, Anda con la amiga siempre arrebatada"
- Stuck With U - Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber This one came just in time! And I mean, Ariana's voice paired with Justin's is just..... do I even need to explain myself?
"So lock the door and throw out the key, can't fight this no more, It's just you and me And there's nothing I, nothing I, I can do I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you"
- Woah - Lil Baby When I'm feeling low, this is my go to motivational song! And this has been on repeat this week like no other!
"Work hard and determine, it's safe to say I earned it, whoa "
- Im Gonna Show You Crazy - Bebe Rexha When my emotions are trying to get the best of me (like this week) I listen to this song and it gets me back on track.
"I'm tired of trying to be normal I'm always over-thinking I'm driving myself crazy"