Not sure what to get dad for Father’s Day this year? According to new research, you’re better off reaching for the phone, than a “World’s Best Dad” mug.
The new survey of 2,000 dads revealed that over three in four dads (76 percent) prefer an experience over a physical gift for Father’s Day.
And the top gift you can give your dad this year? A simple phone call.
While a phone call from their children topped the list of most desired gifts (47 percent), it wasn’t the only thing dad had his eye on this year.
TOP 10 GIFTS DADS WANT FOR FATHER’S DAY THIS YEAR
- Phone call from my kid(s) 47%
- A big juicy steak 41%
- Peace and quiet 38%
- Taking in a ball game with the family 38%
- An ice cold beer or two 35%
- A cheaper, practical gift (socks, tie, etc.) 35%
- Glass of wine 34%
- Watch whatever I want on TV 34%
- Glass of whiskey 29%
- A physical, expensive gift (apple watch, etc.) 29%