Disney will be making some changes to its streaming service, Disney+, by adding another subscription tier where customers can choose to pay less for a subscription that contains commercials.
Actually customers will be paying the same amount they do right now for Disney+ with ads and if they want it without adds they'll have to pay a few $$ more. These new changes to Disney+ will go into effect on December 8th and below is a breakdown of the prices for Disney+ alone or as a bundle.
- Disney+ Basic (with ads) - $7.99/month
- Disney+ Premium (no ads) - $10.99/month or $109.99/year
- Disney Bundle Basic (Disney+ & Hulu with ads) - $9.99/month
- Disney Bundle Basic II (Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ with ads) - $12.99/month
- Disney Bundle Premium (no ads for Disney+ & Hulu but ads for ESPN+) - $19.99/month