LISTEN UP TUCSON!!!
This haunted road trip will lead you to the scariest places in Arizona. From hotels you might never check out of to abandoned gold mines, these spots are crawling with things that go bump in the night. Happy haunting! The map with exact directions and addresses can be found here.
1. Yuma Territorial Prison State Historic Park (Yuma)
2. Vulture Mine (Wickenburg)
3. Hotel Vendome (Prescott)
4. Jerome Grand Hotel (Jerome)
5. Hotel Monte Vista (Flagstaff)
6. Old Gila County Jail (Globe)
7. Lost Dutchman State Park (Apache Junction)
8. Orpheum Theatre (Phoenix)
10. Bird Cage Theatre (Tombstone)
Are you brave enough to take this trip? How many of these destinations have you visited already, and what other haunted places in Arizona would you add to the list?